Published June 05, 2020 18:27
June 5, 2020 - The last week has been one of heartbreak and pain. We recognize that we have the platform to affect change and we have the opportunity each and everyday to teach young people and have these tough conversations.
Our Club is committed to having the difficult conversations and open dialogue that are necessary to move forward. We are dedicated to being an active part of the solution.
Our team has put together a list of resources to help both parents and children navigate this difficult situation.
- 30 Books to Help Teach Children About Racism
- Talk to Children About Racism
- Black Lives Matter
- Mental Health and Wellness Services for Indigenous Children and Youth
- Mental Health Services for Racialized Communities
- 100 Race-Conscious Things You Can Say To Your Child
- Beyond the Golden Rule - A Parent's Guide to Preventing and Responding to Prejudice
- Anti-Racism For Kids 101: Starting To Talk About Race