From the Vault:
Can you help us identify the members in this photo
taken at a Kiwanis Picnic in the 1970's?
Statistics, according to a nationwide survey of Boys and Girls Club alumni, conducted by Ipsos-Reid with the support of Sears Canada in 2005:
- 81% say that the club had a very positive impact on their life
- 97% say their experience with the clubs has made them better off
- 73% say their involvement helped them avoid trouble with the law
- 69% say their involvement with the clubs really saved their life
- 95% say that their club provided them with valuable skills for life
Tell us about the impact the Club had in your life, take a walk down memory lane or simply stay connected.